Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Idiocy of Islas President John Ahern Appalling

Some things the President does nowadays are making me think that he only has the brain the size of an anti-neutron. And that, if you didn't know, is extremely small.

Yesterday, one of his right-hand men, newly appointed Judge and Prosecuting Attorney, has began a prosecution against my brother for some of the most sloppy -- and some even just alleged -- charges I've ever heard in my life.
  • Being a fan of Open Source Software (which I admit I am myself) is no crime, and speaking about it in public is no crime either. Mark, if you're going to prosecute him, at least come up with some good reasoning. And not being in the Firefox dictionary is a ridiculous charge, if it can be called one at all.
  • Second, he accused Noah of overuse of certain phrases currently unmentioned in the laws of Islas. (At least, if they are there, they need to be abolished immediately...)
  • Thirdly, he accused the prosecuted of "allegedly attempted to do something having to do with the president and marriage or something," which is grounded on no facts whatsoever, and otherwise, the statement sounds absolutely ridiculous on the whole, anyway.
Some advice to Mark: Think before you try to get your prosecutions going. And accuse somebody with better charges. And I could include you in the list of people that would be good. One of the charges would, by popular vote, undoubtedly be "abuse of power."

1 comment: